For your business, that means migrating to the cloud, and that’s a big change. Local servers and systems offer privacy, performance and control, plus it’s what we’re all used to. None of us like change, and for good reason – it’s hard.
But adopting some cloud services is a smart move that allows you to support your mobile workforce, scale IT resources on demand, reduce capital expenditures for new equipment, and respond better to changing business needs.
1. Simple deployment & reduced complexity with preloaded software.
2. Keeps your services on-site for absolute control over your system.
3. Managed & updated from the cloud, integrated for Software-as-a-Service applications.
4. You don’t have to pay anything up front, just a monthly subscription.
5. Offers enterprise capabilities at a small business price.
Once you combine all these features together, running your system on the cloud becomes as simple as paying for cable TV.
The future is coming….and with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Easy Connect, it looks a whole lot brighter.
Call Bob Herzog at 812-481-5002 or click the contact button below for a free consultation and a holistic vision of your technical future.
Matrix Integration specializes in information technology solutions for small & medium businesses, including IT consulting, communications, networking, implementation, wireless, data centers, staff augmentation, managed services, remote monitoring and disaster recovery.
your technology partner.
Matrix Integration’s expertise and access to cutting-edge technology positions us to provide the right technology solutions for the critical challenges you face.