Indiana Tech Company Continues Award-Winning Streak.
Matrix Integration Applauds Staff, Engineers for IT Success.
JASPER, Ind. – (Aug. 23, 2022) – As local businesses again faced a tough year, Matrix Integration, an IT solutions and managed service provider for more than 1,000 businesses in Indiana, Kentucky and beyond, earned multiple national and local technology awards for their IT partnerships and innovation for their clients. The multiple companywide and individual awards are no surprise to leaders at Matrix, who know that the strategic thinking and innovation of their staff and engineers are the reasons for the company’s success.
“IT challenges continue to mount for our clients, from cybersecurity issues to increasing bandwidth and connectivity needs,” said Nathan Stallings, president of Matrix. “This year our staff really met those challenges head-on. We focused on developing customized plans and even creating new tools to help our clients with their specific needs, and our engineers worked tirelessly to come up with inventive solutions.”
Matrix has won several of these awards continuously for more than 10 years, including:
- 2022 CRN Women of the Channel, Power 70 Solution Provider, won by Brenda Stallings, CEO and founder of Matrix. According to CRN, “Becoming a trusted adviser to a business of any size is no easy feat and these executives work tirelessly with their vendor partners and their customers to make sure the customer is being heard and ever-changing IT requirements are being addressed.”
- 2022 CRN Solution Provider 500, an annual ranking of the top integrators, service providers and IT that earned the highest revenue in North America over the past year. The SP 500 list is widely acknowledged as the industry standard for identifying the highest-performing technology integrators, strategic service providers, and IT consultants.
- 2022 CRN Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500, which “recognizes the top technology providers and consultants whose forward-thinking approach to providing managed services is changing the landscape of the IT channel,” according to CRN. Matrix was also listed as an “MSP Pioneer 250,” which recognizes the company’s successes with small- and medium-sized businesses.
- 2022 CRN Tech Elite 250 is an award that specifically speaks to the high caliber of Matrix Integration’s engineers. Companies on the list have staff members with the most and highest level of certifications from Amazon, Cisco, Dell, Google, HPE, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and VMware.
- 2022 Junior Achievement Hall of Fame Award was presented to Brenda Stallings by the Junior Achievement Dubois County Business Hall of Fame. Active in the Junior Achievement organization for many years, Stallings and her colleagues look back at her achievements and where she is today in this video.
- APC by Schneider Electric named Matrix Integration 2021 Territory Partner of the Year, which recognizes outstanding companies that are particularly proactive in ensuring their customers’ infrastructure and networks are safe. Matrix was one of just 18 partners recognized nationwide.
More information on Matrix Integration can be found at www.matrixintegration.com.
# # #
About Matrix Integration
Matrix Integration is a strategic IT solutions and managed services provider that has been in business for more than 40 years. With clients regionally and offices in Indiana and Kentucky, Matrix Integration works closely with businesses and institutions to provide personalized consulting and managed services along with networking, data center, security, collaboration, telephony, and computing solutions. Strategic partners include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, Cisco Systems, Meraki, VMware, Microsoft, and Veeam. Matrix Integration is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Women Business Enterprise (WBE) that has consistently been recognized on industry lists including CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500, CRN Women of the Channel, and CRN Tech Elite 250.