Matrix Integration’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Matrix Integration, the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and employees is our top priority. Our thoughts go out to the people who have been affected and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are actively monitoring this rapidly changing situation and have put together an internal team to focus specifically on prioritizing the needs of your organization and your people. Here is a summary of the actions we’re taking to ensure you have the level of support to which you have become accustomed.
- We understand that many workplaces have restricted vendor visits to their sites. We want to abide by the policies of our clients and will provide remote assistance where possible and especially in cases where our clients have restricted access policies. We will continue to provide on-site assistance where necessary.
- We are taking all necessary precautions internally at Matrix Integration to keep our staff healthy and safe, including work-from-home, sanitizing stations, airline travel bans, bans on large group gatherings, etc. We also continue to live our core values: Lead with Positivity, Do The Right Thing and Commit to Excellence.
In addition to the measures we’re taking internally, we’re also preparing to ramp up the following solutions you might be faced with implementing on short notice.
- We have identified ways to quickly implement productivity and collaboration tools like WebEx, Office 365, and Microsoft Teams.
- We are ready to support your remote workforce with laptop, licensing, and phone deployment.
- We can help shift on-premise systems to the cloud.
- We can help migrate to cloud-based security and security monitoring to protect your workers outside of secured site environments.
As with any global emergency or phenomenon, please consider the following.
- During times of rapid change our call volumes increase sharply. Please, be patient and we will prioritize each request as it comes in.
- Certain products are now constrained including particular models of laptops and firewalls due to recent spikes in demand.
- Please communicate to your employees to be on the lookout for increased cybercrime activity. Cyberattacks are on the rise, taking advantage of people eager to “click” anything related to coronavirus.
We will continue to follow CDC guidelines, monitor the situation and notify you of any potential disruptions. We are especially focused on the success of your business along with the health and wellbeing of your people and ours alike. Our mission is unchanged, “to help people succeed and improve their lives.”
Please feel free to reach out to your Matrix Integration account representative or call us at 800-264-1550. We appreciate your continued partnership and are here to support you in any way possible during this challenging time.
Here to serve…