The entire Matrix Integration team continues to work diligently, as we have for 40 years, serving you through these crazy times.
We are here to collaborate, consult and share what we know. Here are a few issues we are solving for clients related to the pandemic that you may want to consider for your organization:
- Migrating employees to work from home (remote access, laptops, licensing, teleworker phones etc.)
- Implementing collaboration and productivity tools (O365, Teams, WebEx, etc.)
- Augmenting internal IT staff with outsourced, Managed IT Services
- Securing and backing up critical infrastructure
- Migrating specific workloads to the cloud
Until the stay-at-home order is lifted we’ll continue our “remote-first” approach to performing work. We have world-class tools, people and processes to successfully support and implement solutions remotely – this allows for quicker service delivery but more importantly reduced exposure to illness for both parties. For “system down” and installation of critical infrastructure we’re still providing on-site services, though with added precautions like use of personal protective equipment where necessary.
Thank you for everything you are doing personally to weather the coronavirus storm and thank you for your partnership. Together we are stronger!
Please reach out to your Matrix Integration account representative or call us at 800-264-1550 if you have any questions or if we can be a resource for you in any way. Our purpose is unchanged, “To help people succeed and improve their lives.”